Whether it’s for you or a loved one, domiciliary or at home care can be an excellent alternative to nursing homes or residential care. At home care offers our clients the benefits of staying at home, in a familiar and comfortable environment, while choosing the care they need to their own schedule.
At Alternative Care Services we also believe it’s vitally important to offer our clients a way to maintain their chosen lifestyles and be supported by carers who respect their lifestyle choices.
We do this by ensuring our carers completely support, understand and respect our clients. No client will ever experience homophobia, biphobia, transphobia, discrimination, isolation or stigma, and most of our staff are from the LGBTQI community.
Our in-home care allows our clients to stay at home, in a familiar and comfortable environment, while choosing the care they need to their own schedule.
Benefits of domiciliary care
• As well as being able to stay in your own home, you will be able to choose the time you receive your care.
• One-to-one care to allows you to choose the type of care you receive with a member of staff you get along with.
• You can live with your partner in confidence and comfort, without making them solely responsible for your care.
• You can receive visitors at any time.
• Usually more affordable than staying in a care home.